9/14/2009

10 REASONS WHY I UPDATED MY BLOG!

Ø To remind others that even I am a blogger. Also to remind myself that I have a blog which is been sleeping for days together.

Ø Friends were updating their blogs like anything, copy n paste though! So to give some real stuff to the world without piracy.

Ø In order to give good exercise to my hand and to make my typing faster.

Ø For complete utilization of our unlimited internet plan.

Ø I had no good movies to watch in my PC! Actually that was the main reason why I did not think of updating this all these days!

Ø To avoid falling asleep inside the class (I did not type inside the class though) and make proper utilization of the class hours!! ;-)

Ø For satisfying myself why I haven’t studied for lots of days!!

Ø A valid point to tell others what I did skipping the class trip, Well, it isn’t a lie.

ØAll of my friends went offline and also my ever speaking roommate slept all the day with fever :-D

Ø To increase Google server load so as to contribute a little from my side for global warming! Now don’t blame me guys.

No comments: